Heirs of the Scholars | Quran o Hadith Diploma
The diploma provides an in-depth and focused study of Islam. It revolves around the two fundamental sources of Islam: Quran and Hadith. The course is designed to inspire the richness of these sources into the hearts of the students and to help them explore the depths of this sacred knowledge. The course also aims to assist the students in developing their connection with Allah SWT and His beloved Prophet SAWW so they can improve on their interaction with society and experience the true feelings of being an ummati.
The first semester of this program is the same as our Quranic Studies Course. The aim is to start fresh from the basics and build on top of strong foundations. Students are taught Quranic Arabic throughout the program to help them attain strong grounds to understand the Quran e Kareem and books of Hadith.
Students will be equipped with enough fundamental knowledge so that they can appreciate both the text and meanings of Islams fundamental sources. The aim is to complete the Quran and the Hadith collection: Riyadh us Sualiheen within these three years. Other subject areas taught are:
Fiqh, Usool-Fiqh, Usool-Tafseer, Usool-Hadith and Spirituality (Tazkiyah).
- Understand the complete Quran!
- Gain solid understanding of a vast collection of the Hadith of our Prophet SAW!
- Feel the feelings of prayer.
- Learn to appreciate the Abd-Rab relationship.
- Learn how and what the Prophet SAW taught his companions.
- Understand beliefs and practices that Islam represents.
- Understand various Islamic rulings.
- Understand how the Usul of Deen were compiled.
- Gain historical, intellectual and spiritual perspective on Islam.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language Urdu & English
- Students 18
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes